Automatic applicator of multiple double sided tapes in a dedicated machine, ARATAPER TA 130, or for existing folder gluers
Developed and produced in Sweden
- Control Systems and brackets for integration into existing folder gluers
- Application of tapes and tear strips from 4-30 mm width and from 35 mm length
- Speeds up to 30-40 000 tapings/Hr.
- Quick tape width and cut off length change
- Very accurate, fast and safe
- Application of reinforcement tapes and carrying (tape) handles
- Saves set up times, saves tape, do not spoil printing if applied prior to die cutting
- Less waste at start up and jams. Misplaced tapes can be easily removed and the box can be run again
- No burning hazard from expensive Hot Melt based alternative systems.
- Tape unwind for large spool rolls of 2500 m with quick change
- 1-6 applicators in one machine
- E-Commerce boxes in smaller series with customers own print is now possible.
- Reduce counterfeiting by using your own designed box
- Happy Unboxing
Watch it run 2 fingerlift tapes onto N-Flute
Arataper TA 130 running with 2 fingerlift tapes with alignment.
The Arataper TA130 aligns the box and applies the tape very exact so the glue free fingerlift edge can be gripped.
Arataper wifi based control system
A test run at 100 M/Min of the wide triple version
Arataper installed in a Jagenberg Diana 105 with a single spring loaded unwind
An installation in a Jagenberg Diana 165 with a spring loaded unwind
Watch 2 fingerlift tape + 1 tear strip on the top flap and
one reinforcement/securing tape at bottom flap
Watch the difference without and with a reinforcement tape in the bottom on this E-flute box.
The tape makes the bottom better protected against Pilferage & Theft in comparison with Lock bottom.
This Feco 0215 box can be produced cheap in an inline machine.
Running of a Carton for medical samples and home usage.
Do you want to buy boxes with double sided pressure sensitive tape? Goto www.arabox.se